3 of 4
NFC Scores from the NFL's Top 100 Players
- Eagles: 7 players for 391 points
- Cowboys: 7 players for 326 points
- Commanders: 2 players for 56 points
- Giants: 2 players for 143 points
- Packers: 2 players for 112 points
- Vikings: 3 players for 162 points
- Lions: 3 players for 82 points
- Bears: 2 players for 92 points
- Falcons: 2 players for 52 points
- Saints: 4 players for 127 points
- Panthers: 1 player for 47 points
- Buccaneers 2 players for 51 points
- Rams: 2 players for 144 points
- 49ers: 8 players for 503 points
- Seahawks: 3 players for 88 points
- Cardinals: 1 player for 28 points
- The Eagles are who we thought they were. They are absolutely dominant on paper as they try to defend their NFC crown.
- The 49ers are even better than we thought they were, but unfortunately, not at the most important position. Their score is 112 points better than any team in the NFL.
- The Cowboys continue to be all hype, without success in January and February.
- As down as the NFC South is, the Saints seem to stack up well according to this list. No quarterback from the South made this list.
- The NFC North seems to be up for grabs with Aaron Rogers out of the division. Justin Jefferson ranking as the second-best player in the league gave the Vikings a commanding lead in this scoring system.