Kansas City Chiefs running back Isiah Pacheco, who is questionable for Week 3 against the Chicago Bears with a hamstring injury, is expected to play on Sunday, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
This is great news for the Chiefs, as Pacheco has been the team’s top running back since the middle of last season. Here’s everything you need to know about his injury for Week 3:
Isaiah Pacheco injury status for Week 3 game against Chicago Bears
Isiah Pacheco is questionable for Week 3, but he is expected to play barring a setback in pre-game warm ups.
Best Chiefs Isiah Pacheco prop bet if he plays in Week 3
Isiah Pacheco anytime touchdown scorer
After scoring five times last season in limited action, Pacheco has yet to find the end zone in the 2023 campaign despite seeing 25 touches across the Chiefs’ first two games.
I think that could change against a Bears team that is going to be significantly outmatched and allows the third most yards per play in the NFL this season.
I expect Pacheco to get a heavy workload if Kansas City goes up big, so I’ll gladly take him at plus money to find the end zone in Week 3.
No matter how you plan to wager on this game, you can come out a winner at DraftKings Sportsbook. New users who sign up with the link below will instantly receive $200 in bonus bets – and $150 in no-sweat bets – if they deposit and wager $5 on any game – including this matchup.
Isiah Pacheco injury history
Pacheco did not miss time despite multiple injuries in his rookie season.
- Oct. 2022: Shoulder Labrum Tear – underwent surgery after season, did not miss a game
- Jan. 2023: Hand Finger Fracture – played in Super Bowl
When is Isiah Pacheco coming back?
Despite his hamstring injury, Pacheco is expected to suit up for the Chiefs in Week 3.
Chiefs next 5 opponents
- New York Jets, Oct. 1, 8:20 p.m. EST
- Minnesota Vikings, Oct. 8, 4:25 p.m. EST
- Denver Broncos, Oct. 12, 8:15 p.m. EST
- Los Angeles Chargers, Oct. 22, 4:25 p.m. EST
- Denver Broncos, Oct. 29, 4:25 p.m. EST
Kansas City Chiefs injury report
- Nick Bolton – out, ankle
- Willie Gay Jr. – questionable, quad
- Richie James – out, knee
- Kadarius Toney – questionable, toe
- Isiah Pacheco – questionable, hamstring
Chicago Bears injury report
- Nate Davis – questionable, personal
- Khalid Kareem – out, hip
- Eddie Jackson – doubtful, foot
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.