The verdict on the Kansas City Chiefs drafting Patrick Mahomes
5 of 8
- Swing passes are consistently poorly thrown
- Cantrell bailed Mahomes out with a magnificent grab in the first quarter
- Giles has wheels (first quarter TD)
- Cameron Batson’s a playmaker!
- WTF INT to Smithson
- Giles is FAST!
- Pressure just causes Mahomes to panic
- Back foot throws are the rule (not the exception)
- Derrick Willies made a GREAT catch in traffic to avoid Mahomes’ pass being picked
- Batson’s damn good in the open field
- Coutee with a ridiculous second quarter TD catch
- Slant throws typically high
- SICK catch for TD by Willies to end the half
- 3rd and 9 sack in third quarter was AWFUL! He lost 22 yards!!
- Great play on a QB draw!
Opponent: Oklahoma State
- Throws to sidelines? WOOF!
- Ran into a sack
- Cantrell having a day!
- Long, wind-up delivery
- SICK ball fake on a read-option play
- One-handed grab by Cantrell!
- Great contested catch by Batson
- So many wayward throws
- Mahomes line is GAB-BAGE!
- Fourth Quarter near pick in the redzone was TURR-IBLE (Charles Barkley voice)
- Giles can go with the ball in his hands!