Super Bowl Drinking Game 2013
The 2013 Super Bowl is just hours away and if you are looking for ways to celebrate, the FanSided Network has got you covered.
The folks over at the “Mothership” put together a pretty fancy looking drinking game for this evening. As always, play responsibly.
Then again, if watching the entire 2012 Kansas City Chiefs season didn’t cause anyone to drink themselves to death, I highly doubt this drinking game will do anybody in.
If you are looking for more fun, you can throw down some coin on one of these Super Bowl Prop Bets:
- 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is still the favorite to win Super Bowl MVP. Joe Flacco, Frank Gore, Ray Lewis and Ray Rice round out the top five.
- You can get Randy Moss’ receiving yards total (-7) against Kobe Bryant’s point total for tonight.
- The over/under for Alicia Keys’ national anthem rendition is 2 minutes and 10 seconds.
- Jim Harbaugh (-130) is expected to be mentioned more times than John.
- Over/under on the number of times the Super Bowl is referred to as the HarBowl or Harbaugh Bowl is 2.5
You can catch a full list of the latest prop bets HERE, courtesy of Bovada.
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout Super Sunday for the latest and most up to date Super Bowl XLVII coverage. For more San Francisco 49ers news, check out our 49ers website, Niner Noise. For more Baltimore Ravens news, check out our Ravens website, Ebony Bird.