Broncos Offense vs. 49ers Defense
– Denver returned the kickoff to the 26 yard line.
1. QB P. Manning hit WR D. Thomas in left flat for a 5 yard gain to the 31.
2. RB Ronnie Hillman runs left for a 6 yard gain to the 35.
3. RB Hillman up the middle for a 4 yard gain to the 39.
4. Manning hit WR Thomas on a down & out pattern to the 47.
5. Manning throws a deep ball to Thomas, incomplete.
6. RB Hillman sweeps right for a 1 yard gain to the 48.
7. Manning drops to pass, receivers covered he steps up under pressure from Aldon Smith releases a pass as he’s hit, a flutterball, incomplete.
8. Punt by Britton Colquitt.
Denver’s vanilla play calling may have had something to do with their lack of success on their first drive. Was interesting to watch what is predicted to be one of the best offenses in the league going against one of the best defenses in the league. Nothing Earth shaking to report on either side of the field.