The Kansas City Chiefs are in Buffalo today hoping to get their 2012 season on track by beating the Bills to earn their first victory of the year.
It isn’t going to be easy for the Chiefs. They’ll be on the road in front of some of the NFL’s best fans. KC will also have to work Tamba Hali and Brandon Flowers back into the defense. The replacement refs seeem to be missing a lot of penalties so it will be interesting to see if they call the holding penalties that Tamba is sure to draw today. As for Flowers, there is no telling how healthy he is or how much rust he will have to shake off. The Chiefs will likely limit his reps today.
I am a little worried about the defense going into this game with confidence issues after last week’s drubbing at the hands of the Atlanta Falcons. Still, I think getting Hali back will be a major shot in the arm for this group.
Chiefs 31, Bills 17
Now for your weekly over under.
1. Peyton Hillis will have 7 carries.
2. Matt Cassel will throw 1 interception.
3. Jonathan Baldwin will have 2 catches.
4. Jamaal Charles will run for 125 yards.
5. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw 1 interception.
6. Dontari Poe will have 2 tackles.
7. Tamba Hali will have 1 sack.
8. Eric Berry will have 1 interception.
9. Derrick Johnson will have 7 tackles.
10. Mario Williams will have 2 sacks.
Topics: Kansas City Chiefs