The Kansas City Chiefs will try to be the first team in about a year to defeat the defending Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers today at Arrowhead Stadium.
Since the game has the potential to be a blowout (Chiefs doing the blowing of course) I thought it might be fun to play a little over/under before today’s game. Later this week we can check back to see who got the most right.
The game is simple. I’ll make a list of possible scenarios that involve predicting a number.
For example: Thomas Jones will have two fumbles.
If you think Jones will fumble more than twice, vote over. If less, vote under. If you think I got it just right, vote PUSH.
The reader/AA staffer who gets the most correct will win bragging rights until next week’s game. Have fun and leave your guesses in the comments.
1. Kyle Orton will throw three touchdown passes.
2. Thomas Jones will rush for 43 yards.
3. Justin Houston will have zero sacks.
4. Brandon Flowers will have one interception.
5. Aaron Rodgers will throw four touchdown passes.
6. The Chiefs will use four of their six timeouts.
7. Sabby Piscitelli will miss two tackles.
8. Derrick Johnson will have six tackles.
9. Jonathan Baldwin will have 65 yards receiving.
10. Tyson Jackson will have zero sacks.