Accuscore: Chiefs vs. Raiders

After 10,000 computer simulations here is what Accuscore has to say about the Chiefs vs. Raiders game:

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with the Kansas City Chiefs winning 46% of simulations, and the Oakland Raiders 53% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Kansas City Chiefs commit fewer turnovers in 48% of simulations and they go on to win 69% when they take care of the ball. The Oakland Raiders wins 76% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Thomas Jones is averaging 57 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (25% chance) then he helps his team win 70%. Darren McFadden is averaging 66 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (22% chance) then he helps his team win 78%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is OAK -3 — Over/Under line is 40.5

What say ye Addicts?  Who do you think is most likely to turn the ball over?  Accuscore thinks that will be the diference maker. So does Patrick.

Want more from Arrowhead Addict?  
Subscribe to FanSided Daily for your morning fix. Enter your email and stay in the know.

8 hours ago

USA Today: Chiefs Meet With Aaron Murray

9 hours ago

The Fix: Dwayne Bowe, Payroll, Dirty Money

14 hours ago

Playing “Who Do You Take” With Chiefs Nation