In the past 24 hours, we’ve:
- Defended Pioli and ignited one of the more hardcore Pioli-assessment debates you’ll see this offseason.
- Reconsidered Jarrod Page and Chris Chambers as fits for the Chiefs.
- Posted a controversial first-round mock.
- Reconsidered the value of Senior Bowl Week via the always-reliable Merlin.
- Analyzed the entire field of safeties in this year’s Draft class.
- Informed you on some other goings-on.
This is your blog for the Kansas City Chiefs, folks.
(Did I mention a lifetime Chiefs fan welcomed Emmitt Thomas back into the fold?)
Let’s see your mocks in comments here. I’ve been chatting with some of you and I want to see you guys put up your Chiefs mocks.