Accuscore: Steelers vs. Chiefs

Here you go Randy. According to Vegas, the Steelers are favored to win by 10 (only ten?). The over/under is 40. After 10,000 simulations the average score is Steelers 27.2 vs. Chiefs 13.7, with the Steelers winning 84 percent of those simulations.

Per Accuscore: “The Steelers offense only had 256 yards in their loss to the Bengals. However, the Chiefs are in the bottom 8 in run defense and in the bottom 10 in passing defense. There is only a 12 percent chance that the Chiefs can hold the Steelers offense to under 300 yards. If they can do this the Chiefs have a 35 percent chance (+20 percentage point improvement), but to pull off the upset the Chiefs will also need Jamal Charles to have at least 3 explosive runs and a 5.0 ypc average. If he can do this and the Chiefs allow under 300 yards Kansas City is a 53 percent favorite.”

So Charles just has to average 5.0 ypc and the Chiefs hold the Steelers to under 300 yards?!? No problem? Right?

Here is the Accuscore report:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/intel?gameId=291122012

Want more from Arrowhead Addict?  
Subscribe to FanSided Daily for your morning fix. Enter your email and stay in the know.

TEAMFeed More Chiefs news from the Fansided Network

Comments 3

The Morning Fix: Mike DeVito, Sleepers, Powder Alcohol

Chiefs John Dorsey: Man Of “Steal”

Comments 12

Report: Alex Smith Looking For $14 to $17 Million Per Season

Hot on the Web From kcchiefs.com