After the Chiefs miserable showing in Philly, I present my 2009 Chiefs Survival Guide (soon to be available to the masses at Amazon)…
10. Play fantasy football, but get in a league without Adam and Zach.
9. Adopt another team as your 2009 surrogate (excluding the Browns or Rams).
8. Avoid watching the Chiefs broadcast after 1 pm.
7. Do not read any Jason Whitlock columns as they will simply reiterate the obvious (see columns week 1-3).
6. Think of the season as a competition for the number one pick.
5. Schedule honey-do projects on Sunday afternoons.
4. Never pay full price for a Chiefs ticket.
3. Go the Renaissance Festival.
2. Attend a college game at KU, MU, OU, Nebraska or Iowa.
1. LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS — THIS IS NOT GOING TO GET BETTER FAST!