Adam’s Draft Apples Day Two:
- C Antoine Caldwell, Alabama – The best player on the board if you ask me.
- DE Michael Johnson, Georgia Tech – Way too athletic, big and talented to still be available.
- DT Ricky Jean-Francois, LSU – Another Baton Rouge D-line product we have scouted.
- G Duke Robinson, Oklahoma – We could move Brian Waters if we drafted the OU standout.
- OLB Jasper Brinkley, South Carolina – Could be a poor man’s James Harrison…if his knee is finally healthy.
- OT Jamon Meredith, South Carolina – Another Gamecock, and this one could start instantly at RT.
- RB Andre Brown, N.C. State – A big bruiser who could replace Larry Johnson.
- RB Shonn Greene, Iowa – An even bigger, though probably less talented, bruiser.
- WR Juaquin Iglesias, Oklahoma – Really impressed me in the Senior Bowl.
- WR Louis Murphy, Florida – 4.32 speed is rare, especially on day two.
Of course, as you already know, guys like Brian Orakpo, Connor Barwin, Eben Britton and Michael Crabtree were my day one “Apples.” Day one is easy. Pegging the day two guys is a little more challenging.
Who are your Day Two Draft Apples, Addicts?