You can find Larry Johnson‘s apology to the Chiefs and their fans over at The K.C. Star, but what might be even more interesting is this anonymous comment response (hat tip: Crane):
On reread I noice a trend:
This what I find troubling about the statements:
1. “the truth will come to light”= I didn’t do anything as far as your concerned.
2. ” *anticipate* seeking help” = I won’t until they make me.
3. “where things don’t come out favorably to me” = I was unlucky and catched trouble with the Pol-lease.
4. “as a man everyone makes mistakes”= Stuff happens, its not my fault.
5. “look for the light and that?s what I **plan** on doing= I’m not looking for the light now “regardless of what suspensions and fines are being handed down”.
6. “take them as sincerely as they give them out”=nothing too serious is going to happen, so I’m not too worried about it.