The big game against the Rams is today. Vinnie over at our sister–and I mean sister–site Ramblin’ Fan has you covered on all things Lambs. He’s also stoked about the Governor’s Cup being worth three measely bucks. Make sure to head over there and pester him!
10. The only thing Steven Jackson has more of than Larry Johnson is hair. He’s no L.J.
9. Orlando Pace should be loungin’ back with ex-teammate Kyle Turley, Willie Roaf and Will Shields in the retirement home. You wonder why something’s always hurting, O.P.? It’s because you’re older than John McCain.
8. Al Saunders. Dante Hall. Trent Green. That’s the core of a great team…back in 2003. On the other hand. Trent’s been concussed so much he might think it’s still 2003.
7. At least our ex-drunken driver DE didn’t put anybody in a body bag. Leonard Little, I’m talking to you.
6. We don’t have any Fakhirs on our team.
5. I’d rather have this Adam Goldberg than the Rams’ Adam Goldberg. The way the latter played last season, I wonder which one of them actually said “I want to dance” in Dazed and Confused.
4. Drew Bennett was good once. For four fantasy games four years ago. The Great White Dope. He’s a homeless man’s Ed McCaffrey, and that’s being nice.
3. Nice dome. Real men play football outdoors. Sissies.
2. The NFC West includes the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers. You call that a division? I call that a Mid-Major.
1. When the Rams are out of the playoffs before October even hits, at least you guys will have the team you really care about, the St. Louis Cardinals, still playing. Actually, probably not this year. Go Cubs! Go Brewers! Anybody but the Redbirds.
For more St. Louis bashing–and let’s be honest here, one can never have enough–head over to Arrowhead Pride.