10 Reason Why the Chiefs are Cooler Than the Dolphins:
10. Chad Henne‘s got more chin than Chinatown (thanks, Weird Al). I bet he hated Me, Myself and Irene, given that plump, juicy ass he has underneath his lips. Seriously, did they have to special order his chinstrap or what?
9. Our running back daydreams about TDs–not OZs. But maybe Ricky Williams has turned over a new leaf? Bad joke, I know, I know.
8. Sure, he’s smart, but Chad Pennington‘s arm is about as strong as Sticky Icky Ricky’s will power.
7. Tony Sparano? Who in the hell is that? Oh yeah, the guy James Gandolfini played on HBO.
6. Now, keep a straight face…real men where Aqua and Coral!
5. You gotta love a team that picks Ted Ginn 14 picks ahead of Dwayne Bowe.
4. Boomer Grigsby is starting for you guys? The only starting position he ever had with the Chiefs was as Jared Allen‘s caddy. Drunken buffoon of a caddy, I might add.
3. Damion McIntosh and Patrick Surtain have been poor investments, but at least they weren’t five-game rentals like Trent Green.
2. Dan Marino ain’t got jack on Lenny Dawson, both when it comes to Super Bowls and broadcasting. Meltdown anyone?
1. Tuna gets old real quick. It starts to smell after a while.