OK, not literally, but close enough. Today, our parent company, Fan-Sided Blogs, dropped team previews for all 32 NFL teams, found exclusively on Yard Barker. Some of the highlights:
- I predicted: Dwayne Bowe to be our team MVP; Maurice Price and Turk McBride to be our break-out players; Derrick Johnson to be our best defensive player; and Donnie Edwards and his hamstrings to be our biggest disappointment. Head over here to read the rest of what I wrote about our beloved Chiefs.
- The Panthers are going to go 10-6 or 11-5. Really?
- Brett Favre will take the Jets to the Super Bowl?
- No Ravens‘ offensive player is worthy enough to be on your fantasy squad.
- The Dolphins are basically going to blow again.
- Cancel the Super Bowl and the halftime show (The Boss!)–the Cowboys are already a lock to win it all.
- Jason Campbell could have a break-out year.
- Bernard Berrian could be a bust.
- Nate Burleson should be a fantasy stud this year.
- We were smart to pass on big Max Starks.
Seriously, head on over there. Not only is this Zach and my network (gotta support your hometown boys!), but this is a group of fellow NFL fans passionately writing about their favorite teams. There also is enough content over there to keep you from doing any actual work for the rest of the week!