- OT Chris Williams has signed with the Bears. Given his position and where he was selected, this is a huge development as far as getting Branden Albert signed before camp goes. – Wincy City Gridiron
- The Chargers have cut Eric Parker. I have always liked Parker as a complimentary receiver. Plus, he has experience as a return specialist and is only 29. He is a little injury prone, but has ability, experience and, from what I can tell, a winning attitude. Maybe Donnie Edwards will put in a good word for Parker with the Chiefs? Remember, Eddie Kennison was once in a similar spot. – PFT
- Chris over at A.P. has been doing a great job priming everybody for training camp, especially with cuts. Be sure to head on over there frequently. – Arrowhead Pride
- An interesting stat from Jeffrey Flanagan, who’s blog I’ve really enjoyed thus far. The Chiefs have the seventh easiest strength of schedule. What does that mean? Hard to say since the percentages are based on last season, but it’s certainly not a bad omen. – Flanny’s Over The Top
- Kim over at P.O. assesses the AFC West. It appears neither her nor Michael Lombardi think much of our chances. – Predominantly Orange
If you haven’t noticed, it’s the time of year where we really ramp things up here at Arrowhead Addict. Be sure to register and make your voice heard–we love hearing from all the other Addicts out there. And be sure to check out our forums, where Zach and I check in to chat routinely.