Summer officially starts tonight at roughly 8 p.m. in case you didn’t know, and also is the longest “day” of the year. Tell that smartass, stuntbrain salesman in the office, today is not when the sun is closest to the Earth..(that’s December 23rd) but rather, when the Sun is the furthest north.
So, with all that time between the sunrise and sunset, what better way to fill some of that time than to catch up on the events of the week here at ArrowheadAddict and the rest of the sports world. We are working on some big topics for the upcoming weeks, so be sure to keep checking back every day because we want your feedback and your support! Also, don’t forget about the forums!
- Javon Walker sprays bub in the club, – Claims 1/2 the plot of Pulp Fiction alibi
- Spray the crowd with champagne…$15,000. stumble out of bar , get beaten and robbed of $103,000 - Go play for crazy old Al…priceless.
- Who will be the next breakout player for the Chiefs? – Maybe Matt Jones?
- Welcome Black and Teal and Toro Times – new blogs to the Fan Sided Network
- Chiefs fans divided on Brodie Croyle – Fans rank Chiefs Wide Receivers
- Hey you on the right, in case you’re wondering, I would.
- The “Get-Used to This Story” link of the week- Favre Comeback Rumors Already?
- Britain’s take on Fav-rah with a JA mention in the comments?
- Celtics win 1st title in 22 years – Bigger news, Royals 1st sweep in StL., since EVER
- Eldrick- better than the world on a broken leg & knee – S.F. Reporter goes ape
- Who do you think will be the starting LE for the Chiefs?