I decided that we have been coming up short on the links at AA. So here is a good way to start off your Thursday.
- Bankmeister, over at the House of Georges, recently took a trip to Canton and had a special message for John Elway.(A Must Read)
- Glenn Dorsey likes Hummers, Baton Rouge radio, and bass, make that extra bass.
- 7th, is what Priest Holmes ranked in this top-ten list of Texas running backs.
- Arrowhead Pride wonders, “What Kind of Money Will Glenn Dorsey Get?”
- The Chiefs young corners are showing their talent.
- Willie Roaf will be inducted into the Saints Hall of Fame.
- Our next door neighbor talks about the possibility of the Rams being sold.
- Another top running back is taking some time off.
- I finally agree with The Landry Hat on something, a 17th game does make sense.
- Finally, if you ever wanted to see a bunch of photos of Donavan McNabb Inside the Iggles has it (I am going to have to do some “photoshopping” to a few of those).
(Don’t forget to sign-up for the AA FORUMS and sound off. Dolphins fans are in first place, can we allow that?)