- First off, if you don’t visit both our site and Arrowhead Pride, you have to check out his “Where We Stand” Chiefs positional-breakdown series. Really terrific.
- A hat for buying season tickets? Thanks, King Carl. No, really, you’re too much. – Intentional Foul
- Jeffri Chadiha thinks we desperately need another quarterback besides Brodie Croyle. I think almost everyone but the Chiefs agree. – ESPN
- A more recent offensive coordinator update than the one we did a little while back. Chan Gailey, Eric Price and Mike Shula are the focal points. – Real Football 365
- Casey Weigmann made the All-Joe team, named in honor of ex-Chiefs DT Joe Phillips. – USA Today
- Jerry Jones is obviously interested in Darren McFadden. He might trade up way before our pick, maybe even to the first pick in order to get him. – Phin Phanatic
- Oh, yeah, the FSB network has added two new awesome sites: Dawg Pound Daily and Niner Noise. There’s an interesting article about the Browns‘ Josh Cribbs, the sort of return man we desperately need, on DPD. Over on Niner Noise, Drew discusses the 49ers possibly moving to L.A. Good stuff.
Topics: All-joe Team, Chiefs Universe, Darren Mcfadden, Jerry Jones, Kansas City Chiefs, Offensive Cordinator