- Thank you, Tony Gonzalez, for having another great season while the Chiefs continue to
strugglethrow it away.
Goin’ Gonzo: TE Tony Gonzalez extended his franchise-record streak of consecutive games with a reception to 111 contests, the second-longest streak compiled by a TE in NFL history and the sixth-longest active streak by a player in the league. Gonzalez caught a 15-yard TD from QB Brodie Croyle. It was Croyle’s fifth TD of the season and the 66th of his career.
- The Chiefs have lost six straight. That is the worst streak since 1987. (I am still going to go to the Titans game this coming Sunday)
- Herm Edwards on the game:
“The defense put our offense in a bad way,” Chiefs coach Herm Edwards said. “Right now our strength, if we have a strength, is our defense. And you can’t give up 14 points early in the first quarter of a football game and expect your offense to come out and start moving the ball. We’ve struggled all year scoring points.”
- It doesn’t get any worse than this… Chiefs get crushed by Denver 41-7 at Mile High – KC Chiefs Fanatic
- I couldn’t agree more with Jared Allen:
“I’d hate to see rock bottom if this isn’t rock bottom”
“Whenever you play KC, you are going to get a physical game. I’m a little sore, but it’s football and that’s what it’s supposed to be.
I was surprised they called it a prop,” Marshall added. “You’ve got to have fun sometimes. That’s what it’s all about. It’s like I always said: This is like playing Pop Warner football and drinking Kool-Aid and eating Pop Tarts. That’s what you have to do in the NFL.”