This week we get to clown on a sister site — Just Blog Baby! Again. Just like the entertainment biz, even we run reruns now and then. No, our writers aren’t on strike like the WGA. There are a few revisions this second time around.
The top ten reasons why it’s much cooler to be a Kansas Chiefs fan than a Oakland Raiders fan…
10. Our owner doesn’t look like Mr. Burns, or George Burns for that matter. Pick a Burns, any Burns.
9. Robert Gallery is Jordan Black with the “Raider Image” makeover. For where he was picked, he’s garbage.
8. Lane Kiffin is so young and puny, Ty Law could’ve picked on him back in high school.
7. Justin Fargas? It seems like he’s been a back-up running back for half a decade. If Huggy Bear is so good, then why has he been hugging the bench for so long?
5. Daunte Culpepper? Josh McCown? These are the douchebags that are ahead of No. 1 overall pick JaMarcus Russell on the depth chart? Fumblepepper and McClown. Nice!
4. For all the old, washed-up players the Raiders have signed or kept around, it was ingenious of them to let Charles Woodsen walk. He’s done absolutely nothing for the Green Bay Packers.
3. You know who was really, really good like five years ago? Warren Sapp, that’s who.
2. What kind of franchise hires Art Shell as a head coach? Twice! And as bad as our offensive coordinator has been, at least he hadn’t been running a bed-and-breakfast joint for a decade when we hired him. What’s going on in human resources over there?
1. Nine. That’s how many times the Chiefs have consecutively handed the Raidahs beatdowns. Just lose, baby!